Monday, December 10, 2007

Figure Drawing -11/17/07

I was hesitant to post these because it was my first figure drawing class since junior year of college (3 years ago), but after 3 sessions I have seen improvement so I wanted to post something to compare. Warming up...
I've really been able to loosen up and experiment now that there is no collegiate pressure. I'm less concerned with making a technically perfect drawing, I like to push the poses. Trial and error.



I really need practice with hands.


She had such good poses

1 comment:

John Dyhouse said...

I so feel as if I have lost the knack of drawing, especially quick sketches to catch the essence. Having looked thro your figure sketching poses I do feel that I will have to try and set some aside for "proper" drawing, to try and recapture a very rusty skill

thanks